Exclusive to HighKeyCamera: we're the only camera strap manufacturer to give you truly custom camera straps, in any design imaginable.
Do you ever wish you could have your very own personalized camera strap? We're proud to announce that now you can; with any design, picture, logo or literally anything else you'd like! Using PhotoShop, you're able to design the look of your own strap 100% your way, and we'll create it on the same high-quality camera strap everyone's come to know and trust. Our proprietary machines allow us to inject your design directly into the camera strap (much like a tattoo) to create artwork that is guaranteed to never flake, fade or come off in any way.
If you're not comfortable or have access to PhotoShop, try our new online design tool HERE.
Ordering your custom strap is pretty straightforward: just download the template (below) and design your strap! Consider this your blank slate. When you're finished, place your order and send us your file. Please note; the file size must be under 24MB or it will get bounced by our e-mail server. If you need some help getting your design on the strap, select the "Design Service" and we'll do it for you!
1. Avoid tiny detail and low contrast designs. Printing straps has more surface roughness than paper, and detailed photos or small images are difficult to print. (see example photo-strip strap to the left).
2. Avoid fonts smaller than 15pt
3. Rasterize your font layers
4. For ideas, browse the vector illustrations at iStockPhoto!
5. Let your imagination run wild!
6. Some color shifting during printing may occur, so avoid designs that need exact color match
7. Keep images to 300 DPI and your file size to less than 24MB so it can be e-mailed
Use our Photoshop template to design your strap (works in full Photoshop as well as Elements):
(Click to download)
Once you've ordered your strap(s):
1) Name your file: HighKey_(ordernumber)_01.psd
2) Send us your .psd design file with your order number in the subject line to Custom@HighKeyCamera.com (please keep the file to less than 24 MB)
To help in the design process, we've created a short instructional video on how to use our template:
Note: We have been working extremely hard to reduce the production time of our custom camera straps, and typically can get your strap shipped within 10 working days.
*PLEASE NOTE: We can NOT accept files that have copyrighted material! You absolutely need to have the owner's permission if you didn't create the artwork. If you want a camera straps with Transformers, you'll need Michael Bay's signature!
* By submitting your file, you have agreed to this copyright disclaimer: HighKey assumes that its customers have the rights for usage on all trademarked and/or copyrighted logos and designs sent to use for reproduction. We will assume no liability in any trademark or copyright infringement disputes. The purchaser agrees to assume any liability resulting from actions or demands brought against us or PATENT or COPYRIGHT infringements.
* Custom camera neck straps are not returnable.
* We reserve the right to use custom designs for marketing purposes, unless specifically asked otherwise.
* Please do not submit anything vulgar or distasteful.